- Acquisition of Personal Information
Yamato acquires personal information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and so on (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”) and use Personal Information to ensure to reply inquiries, orders, information and so on smoothly.
- Purpose to use of Personal Information
Yamato use Personal Information for the following uses.
Replying inquiries and sending information such as product catalogs.
Sending out information related to product order, sales campaign, services, research & development, marketing activities and so on.
Executing contracted business with others.
- Disclosing and providing Personal Information to third party
Yamato handles Personal Information properly with related companies and companies with contracts, except followings:
With consent by relevant individual person
In the event disclosure of personal information is requested by statute, etc.
- Management of Personal Information
Appropriate safety measures are implemented to prevent unauthorized access to Personal Information, as well as loss, falsification, and leakage, etc. of Personal Information.
In the event of consigning processing of Personal Information, necessary measures such as entering an appropriate agreement, including items on safety management shall be taken with the consignee.
- Disclosure, revision and termination of use of Personal Information
- In the event of a request for disclosure, revision or termination of use of Personal Information by the relevant individual, Yamato shall comply with the request after verifying the authenticity of the individual. Please direct any inquiries concerning Personal Information through Inquiry through Yamato HP.